| || |
| Company Background |
- Founded in 1993
- Founders have more than 40 years combined experience with large-scale mainframe transaction processing and distributed systems
- Headquartered in Campbell, California
- Privately owned with venture funding provided by Woodside Capital Group; CTC, the largest reseller of Sun and Netscape products in Japan; and Japan-based Itochu, the world's largest trading company
| Business Objective and Focus |
- Apply web technology innovation to existing corporate IT assets.
- Web enable enterprise applications and data
| The EnterpriseLink Approach |
- Allow corporations to quickly and easily revitalize host data using the web delivery platform.
- Provide control over the three core dimensions of a host application: content, navigation and display
- Allow developers to deliver mainframe-based applications to a broader range of non-traditional host users in a secure and manageable way by providing an operating environment that protects the integrity of the mainframe.
- Let corporation chose the level of re-engineering they require.
- The SmartTran product family, a powerful integrated development environment which rapidly transforms legacy applications into re-vitalized enterprise-class web applications.
- FCS: December 1996
- Distributed through ISVs, System Integrators, and channel partners
For more information about EnterpriseLink and its products and services, visit their website at http://www.enterpriselink.com